Links to some great sites and some have links to other sites, One could get lost for days just browsing through all of the linked sites. Smooth sailing and lots of surfing pleasure.
- NavSource-Jallao for great info and pictures of the Jallao.
- Wisconsin Maritime Website The Submarine Experience
- 28 Fresh Water Submarines Jallao was one of them
- HullNumber A great shipmate locator for subs and targets
- USSVI An outstanding organization of and for all submarine veterans
- Goat Locker The Submariner Page –Once a submariner, always a submariner
- Fleet boat tech manual This site is well done and will bring back some old memories.
- Submarine Sailor A great shipmate search, news and information.
- Nova PBS site with lots of great submarine information.
- Eternal Patrol Dedicated to all men lost while serving our Country
- 25 Museum Submarines Located across the United States
- H. L. Hunley the first combat submarine in world history
- USS Bowfin Static display in Pearl Harbor. A great site and a must stop for all.
- USS Icefish A very well done site, worth a visit.
- USS Cod Another well done site, the virtual tour alone is worth a visit.
- USS Sea Leopard Another well done site worth a visit.
- US Sub Tenders A great tribute to those that supported us.
- PigBoats US Submarines, Pre WWI, WWI, Post WWI, 1920’s , 1930’s, to Submarines in the 1940’s
- NavSource A great photographic history of the U S Navy.
- Submarine Time Line Timeline of world submarines 1941-2000
- Ron’s submarine Page Ron has set up a page of submarine covers with a lot of good information.
Other Military links
- http://www.govarm.com/ For those of you that travel you may want to check out this site for good travel deals.
- http://www.militaryreport.com/ For those of you that retired military or just want to keep up on the military.
- https://www.archives.gov/veterans/ Veterans’ Service Records
- http://www.military.com/ For active and retired military. Lots of news, Space A, and other information. Discounts!
- http://www.militaryliving.com Offers books magazines and travel information to active and retired.
Contact the Webmaster to report “broken” or bad links.